Allah (SWT) has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately in the revelations of every single one of God's messengers

Malaysian Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi with wife Datin Paduka Endon Mahmood Ambak
Former Malaysian Prime Minsiter with wife Endon.

i had the pleasure and good fortune to have met Puan
Endon, even invited to her residence in Putrajaya,
together with Dr. Balwinder. For me Puan Endon and her
husband Abdullah Badawi epitomize the Muslims of pure
Islam—"benevolent, liberal, modest, forbearing, patient,
enduring, frugal, sincere, straight-forward, decent, lovers
of peace and truth, and, above all, trusting in one God
and submitting to His will.” i knew Puan Endon was
special because of her liberal, modern outlook and
acceptance of other races, religions and cultures. In fact
i was taken aback by her spiritual nature of embracing
humanity unconditionally, irrespective of their creed. It
is in their residence that i found evidence of that nature
—family photos of non-Muslim friends/gurus displayed
prominently. i still miss her since she passed away on
20 Oct. 2005 ............. and probably always will.
"I am happy to say that the Malays in Malaysia are the most tolerant Muslims I know and the present government we have (ruling since Independence) is very tolerant when it comes to other religions.

The only flaw is that there is a law against Muslims converting to another religion but not vice-versa. I have no hang up about that because I believe Islam is one of the best religions in the world and thus see no reason for any Muslim to convert. The way it is practiced by some in many parts of the world leaves much to be desired and due to these people the religion is nowadays very much misinterpreted.

SY is not a religion and thus there is no question of conversion for any person practising any faith ....... Jesus Christ , Lord Buddha , Prophet Muhammad and all the saints never came to earth to start a religion but to give the right direction to human beings in order to ascent to a higher level.”- Dr. Balwinder

Dear believers of Al-Qiyamah,

Namaste - i bow to the Ruh (Spirit/Shakti) of Allah who resides in you!

The above post speaks for itself and is relevant to the article appended below. It was titled by me on May 28, 2003 as "Malaysian Style and no conversion required during the Resurrection.”

But first i wish to add that i spent more than four decades in Malaysia, and confirm Dr. Balwinder's assessment of Malays. Thus these gentle, moderate Muslims of Malaysia came to mind a few days ago when i quoted Karen Armstrong:

"The nature of most Muslims—benevolent, liberal, modest, forbearing, patient, enduring, frugal, sincere, straight-forward, decent, lovers of peace and truth, and, above all, trusting in one God and submitting to His will"

Having said that, i am in a difficult and intricate position: How to defend the Qur'n and the Great News (Al Naba) for the sake of:

i) those hundreds of millions of Muslims who revere it?;
ii) those who reject it outright and are prejudiced against the mild, moderate Ummah who venerate it?;
iii) those in the Sahaja Yoga organization who, having severely edited and corrupted Her message into the petty subtle system (Hinduism) more than two decades ago, have now no courage, interest or integrity left to promote the Resurrection and Last Judgment (Islam, Christianity and Judaism)?;
iv) those who know little or nothing at all about this promised eschatology embedded in the Holy Scriptures but are willing to learn?;
v) those who have responded to His Call to bear witness to the Resurrection and His self-reproaching Spirit, and want i)-iv) not to miss their eschatological evolution?

In other words, how to convince humanity that the Resurrection—the living, beating heart of the Holy Qur'n (Bible and Old Testament)—has commenced? (By no means will this article make much of a difference, but many may, eventually. So here we go again.)

After reading Karen Armstrong's article (appended below) it becomes clear that the Quran never required conversion to Islam. Surah 5:69 declares that "All who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds—no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve... The fact that this appreciation of other traditions is written into the archetypal myth of Muslim spirituality shows how central this pluralism was to early Islam.

From this point, the Qur'n began to emphasize this shared vision. In one remarkable passage, Allah makes it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately in the revelations of every single one of God's messengers:

Say: We believe in God, and in that which has been bestowed from on high upon us, and that which has been bestowed upon Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendents, and that which has been vouchsafed by their Sustainer unto Moses and Jesus and all the [other] prophets: we make no distinction between any of them. And unto Him do we surrender ourselves ('lahu muslimun').”
(end)

But many Muslims will still insist on conversion since they think "that the Qur'n claims that Islam is the one, true faith and that only Muslims will be saved.” But that obviously was never the case and Karen Armstrong nails it in Chapter 3 of Muhammad (Prophet For Our Time).

The only one way to stop this false claim that only Muslims will be saved is to confront and warn them that they are in grave danger of missing it. There are so many such dire warnings from Allah in the Quran that the Penalty is absolutely assured on those who do not respond to His Call and follow the messengers. So, again, be forewarned that you were delivered this message:

The Holy Quran
And warn people of the day when the chastisement shall come to them, then those who were unjust will say: O our Lord! respite us to a near term, (so) we shall respond to Thy call and follow the messengers. What! did you not swear before (that) there will be no passing away for you!...
Therefore do not think Allah (to be one) failing in His promise to His messengers; surely Allah is Mighty, the Lord of Retribution...
This is a sufficient exposition for the people and that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is One Allah and that those possessed of understanding may mind. - Quran 14:44-52

i) Why should these Muslim disbelievers—who today not only reject Allah's Signs and surahs of the Holy Quran confirming commencement of Al-Qiyamah but also scoff His messengers warning them to respond to His Call—demand that the Believers—who after hearing the Great News (Al Naba) have surrendered to Allah's Call to witness the Resurrection and His self-reproaching Spirit—convert and become unbelievers like them?
ii) Why should those who have submitted to Allah's Will and Command to participate and bear witness to the Resurrection convert to Islam today and revert back to Jahiliyyah (Time of Ignorance) and wait for 'graves to open up'?
iii) Why should the Believers literally become kaffirs like them during this most blessed Night of Destiny (Al Qariah), closing their minds to all other religions, scriptures and prophets even though the Quran insists that "each of the revealed traditions had its own din, its own practices, and insights.”
iv) In the first place, what knowledge does the ulema possess about Al Naba (The Great News)—the collection, promulgation, recitation and explanation of the Signs and surahs confirming the commencement of the Resurrection—that conversion to Islam is required to acquire it? Will the Ummah continue to follow the ignorant ulema or respond to His Call and follow His messengers setting forth the Sure Signs and warnings of the commencement of Al-Qiyamah?
v) Last, but not the least, why and how are the Believers (the vast majority being non-Muslims) able to fully participate in the Resurrection and feels the Winds of Qiyamah without ever converting to Islam? So why are Muslims not feeling the Winds of the Resurrection? Is it because they are unaware it is taking place? Or is it that those who reject His Call will never?

But why do Muslims want to convert others? Does the Quran say so? According to Karen Armstrong "There was no thought of forcing everybody into the Muslim ummah [community]. Each of the revealed traditions had its own din, its own practices, and insights.”Unto every one of you have We appointed a [different] law and way of life," God told Muhammad:

And if God had so willed, He could surely have made you all one single community: but [He willed it otherwise] in order to test you by means of what he has vouchsafed unto you. Vie, then, with one another in doing good works! Unto God you must all return; and then He will make you truly understand all that on which you were wont to differ. [14]"

The Quran is thus clearly against this ingrained Muslim compulsion to convert others to Islam and follow only Prophet Muhammad, to the exclusion of all other scriptures and prophets.

Shri Mataji has also made it clear that this conversion business is nonsense as religious “faith can become such a blinding effect on people that you develop absurd types of groups which call themselves as Christians, Hindus, Muslims—whatever you may say—and are extremely, extremely exclusive, blind, and fanatic.”

Just like the Quran, She too invites all beings to accept and learn from each other's religion and prophets, and vie with one another in doing good works! According to Her there is no difference in the universal message of the prophets because “What Christ said, what Krishna said, and what Muhammad said is nothing but Advaita, that you have to become One with God.” The Quran too speaks with the same voice. In fact "one of the first passages in the Qur'n to emphasize the words"Islam"And"muslim," which both derive from the verb 'slama': "surrendering oneself entirely to someone else's will.”[10] The verse continues: For if one goes in search of a religion other than self-surrender (islam) unto God, it will never be accepted from him, and in the life to come, he shall be among the lost. [11]"

The Quran is talking about nothing else but Advaita i.e., to become One with God! Only after Self-realization/Kundalini awakening/Second birth by Spirit (Baptism of Allah/ Sibghatu I-Lah) does that self-surrender to God during Al Qadr (Night of Destiny) become a reality. How much does the Ummah know about the Baptism Of Allah (Sibghatu I-Lah) and the Winds of Qiyamah that starts issuing forth from their hands, head and other parts of the body? Next to nothing!

"The Baptism of God, and who is better than God to baptize? Him do we worship" (chap. ii). this is the translation from the Quran... The spiritual baptism is the direct work of God Himself. As a fuller or a laundress washes the linen or any other object with water; as a dyer tints the wool or cotton with a tincture to give it a new hue; and as a baptist blots out the past sins of the true penitent believer, so does God Almighty baptize, not the body, but the spirit and the soul of him whom He mercifully directs and guides unto the Holy Religion of Islam. This is the"Sibghatu I-Lah," the Baptism of Allah, which makes a person fit and dignified to become a citizen of the Kingdom of Allah and a member of His religion.”Encyclopaedia of Islam, Mufti M. Mukarram Ahmed, page 214

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“I invite you to this feast of Divine Bliss (of the Baptism of Allah/ Second Birth/ Kundalini awakening), which is pouring around you, even in this Kali Yuga (present Age of Vice), in these God-forsaken modern times. I hope you will come and enjoy the spiritual experience of the life eternal.”- Shri Mataji

Shri Mataji has made it absolute clear that in order to participate in the Resurrection all religions, their prophets and holy scriptures must be unconditionally accepted. That is why today there are thousands of Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains and others who—after Self-realization/Kundalini awakening (Baptism of Allah/ Sibghatu I-Lah)—are taking part and bearing witness to the Resurrection and His self-reproaching Spirit. (Allah too has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately in the revelations of every single one of God's messengers.)

On the other hand the vast majority of kaffirs, both Muslim and non- Muslim, do not even know the Resurrection is taking place. Shri Mataji questions the Muslims; “Are they going to miss it?” Those who do not indiscriminately follow the revelations of every single one of God's messengers, as directed by Allah, surely will. And if you do not follow His Ruh (Spirit/ Shakti) who has collected, promulgated, recited and explained the Signs and surahs commencing Al-Qiyamah, without question, you will. Period!

regards to all,

jagbir

Muhammad (Prophet For Our Time)
Chapter 3, 'Hijrah', p. 97-100

"The story of the night journey reveals Muhammad's longing to bring the Arabs of the Hijaz, who had felt that they had been left out of the divine plan, into the heart of the monotheistic family. This is a story of pluralism. Muhammad was abandoning the pagan pluralism of Mecca, because it had degenerated into the self-destructive arrogance and violence of jahiliyyah, but he was beginning to embrace monotheistic pluralism. In Jerusalem, he discovered that all the prophets, sent by God to all peoples, are"brothers.”Muhammad's prophetic predecessors do not spurn him as a pretender, but welcome him into their family. The prophets do not revile or try to convert each other; instead they listen to each other's insights. They invite the new prophet to preach to them, and, in one version of the story, Muhammad asks Moses for advice about how frequently Muslims should pray. Originally, God wanted salat [the ritual worship performed five times a day by Muslims] fifty times a day, but Moses kept sending Muhammad back to God until the number of prescribed prayers had been reduced to five (which Moses still found excessive). [8] The fact that this appreciation of other traditions is written into the archetypal myth of Muslim spirituality shows how central this pluralism was to early Islam.

From this point, the Qur'n began to emphasize this shared vision. In one remarkable passage, Allah makes it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately in the revelations of every single one of God's messengers:

Say: We believe in God, and in that which has been bestowed from on high upon us, and that which has been bestowed upon Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendents, and that which has been vouchsafed by their Sustainer unto Moses and Jesus and all the [other] prophets: we make no distinction between any of them. And unto Him do we surrender ourselves ('lahu muslimun').[9]

You could not be a muslim unless you also revered Moses and Jesus. True faith required surrender to God, not to an established faith. Indeed, exclusive loyalty to only one tradition could become 'shirk', an idolatry which puts a human institution on the same level as God. This is one of the first passages in the Qur'n to emphasize the words"Islam"And"muslim," which both derive from the verb 'slama': "surrendering oneself entirely to someone else's will.”[10] (p.99) The verse continues:

For if one goes in search of a religion other than self-surrender (islam) unto God, it will never be accepted from him, and in the life to come, he shall be among the lost. [11]

This verse is often quoted to"prove"that the Qur'n claims that Islam is the one, true faith and that only Muslims will be saved. But"Islam"Was not yet the official name for Muhammad's religion, and when this verse is read correctly in its pluralistic context, it clearly means the opposite.

The Qur'n depicts one prophet handing on the revelation to another. The message passes from Abraham to Ishmael and Isaac to Moses, and so on, in a continuous narrative. The Qur'n is simply a"confirmation" of the previous scriptures, [12] and the Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur'n are simply moments in God's continuous self-disclosure:

"Verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Sabians,* and the Christians—all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds—no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve.”[13]

There was no thought of forcing everybody into the Muslim ummah [community]. Each of the revealed traditions had its own din, its own practices, and insights.”Unto every one of you have We appointed a [different] law and way of life," God told Muhammad:

And if God had so willed, He could surely have made you all one single community: but [He will it otherwise] in order to test you by means of what he has vouchsafed unto you. Vie, then, with one another in doing good works! Unto God you must all return; and then He will make you truly understand all that on which you were wont to differ. [14]

God was not the exclusive property of one tradition, but was the source of all human knowledge: "God is the light of the heavens and the earth," Allah explained in one of the most mystical verses in the Qur'n. The divine light could not be confined to any individual lamp, but was common to them all, enshrined in every one of them:

The parable (ayah) of this light is, as it were, that of a niche containing a lamp; the lamp is [enclosed in glass], the glass [shining] like a radiant star: [a lamp] lit from a blessed tree—an olive tree that is neither of the east nor the west—the oil whereof [is so bright that it] would well-nigh give light [of itself], even though fire had not touched it—light upon light. [15]

Muhammad (Prophet For Our Time)
Chapter 3, 'Hijrah', p. 97-100
Karen Armstrong
Harper Perennial - London, New York, Toronto and Sydney

[8] Ibn Ishaq, 'Sirat Rasul Allah', 271, in Guillaume, 'Life of Muhammad'.
[9] Qur'n 3:84, cf. 2:136, Asad translation.
[10] Toshihiko Izutsu, 'Ethico-Religious Concepts in the Qur'n' (Montreal and Kingston, ON, 2002), 189.
[11] Qur'n 3:85, Asad translation.
[12] Qur'n 12:111.
[13] Qur'n 5:69, Asad translation.
[14] Qur'n 5:48, Asad translation.
[15] Qur'n 24:35, Asad translation.

Related Articles
Allah and His Ruh: "Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near"
Idolatry to take pride in belonging to a particular religious tradition
"There has to be a group of Jesus' followers who will exist until ...”
Meditation and experiencing Winds of Qiyamah is key
Ruh of Allah - the third most important article on Islam
Young African Muslim experiencing Winds of Qiyamah
Attention Sufis: Divine Feminine appears as Khatun-i-Qiyamat
Allah's (SWT) Decree: "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day"
To all Muslims: "You persistently closed your mind to this promise"
Quran states a messenger leads righteous believers out of darkness
Resurrection and fiery end of Quran, Bible and Srimad Bhagavatam
Without question Quran is a living, breathing scripture
Allah has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately
And how much do Muslims and non-Muslims understand its (Qur'n) ...?
"Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.” "
Allah's concern reflects that of His Ruh and he chastises the Ummah
Al Naba (The Great News) will spread - Malaysia joins Pakistan
“I wish they could accept that this is not Jihad time anymore but ...”
“There is a very big chapter on Resurrection.”

www.sahajayoga-shrimataji.org
Sahaja Yoga Archives
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives
www.adishakti.org

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent