Allah's (SWT) Decree: "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day

Solar eclipse
“It is reported in many books of Hadith that the day Prophet Muhammad's son Ibrahim died as a young infant, there was also a Solar eclipse. Some people in Madina said that the sun eclipsed because of the death of Prophet's son. When the Prophet heard that he took his followers to the Masjid and had a long prayer. After the prayer, he gave them a sermon. In this sermon he praised Allah and then said, "O people, the sun and moon are two signs of the signs of Allah, they do not eclipse because of the birth or death of any person. But Allah warns His servants through them. When this happens you should rush to prayers.”Muslims pray during this time, not because of any superstition, but because we know that similar things will happen at the end of the world. We do not know when the end of the world will come, but when such signs appear, we do pray to Allah to remember Him and to seek His forgiveness.”Dr. Siddiqi, pakistanlink.com

“Narrated Abu Musa: The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered a prayer with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, "These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."”- Huda

Dear All,

i have just updated

https://al-qiyamah.org/surah_1-2.htm

from the earlier:

“To believe in the Day of Resurrection is "the most important article of faith in Islam. It is in fact, the basis upon which Islam builds its whole philosophy of Life... The advent of resurrection or Qiyamah is more frequently mentioned in the Noble Quran than any other happening.”

to this:

“To believe in the Day of Resurrection is "the most important article of faith in Islam. It is in fact, the basis upon which Islam builds its whole philosophy of Life... The advent of resurrection or Qiyamah is more frequently mentioned in the Noble Quran than any other happening." Defended by an impenetrable phalanx of Sure Signs beyond human manipulation, the collective eschatological manifestation of these Sure Signs of the living, breathing Holy Qur'n triggers Allah's (SWT) Decree: "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day; And I do call to witness the self-reproaching Spirit." May no Muslim/non- Muslim reading this ever deny in the Hereafter that they were not warned that Al-Qiyamah has commenced: "O ye assembly of Jinns and men! came there not unto you messengers from amongst you, setting forth unto you My signs, and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?"” Qur'n 6.130

Few today understand what I am trying to say, but the future is promising. So I will try explaining.

The pivotal point of surah 75 Al-Qiyamah is this explicit warning:

16. Move not thy tongue concerning the (Message of the Resurrection), to make haste therewith.
17. It is for Us to collect it and to promulgate it:
18. But when We have promulgated it, follow thou its recital:
19. Nay more, it is for Us to explain it:

This Message and the Resurrection was to be unequivocally reserved for God Almighty and His Ruh to collect, promulgate, recite and explain the Resurrection, and manifest the Sure Signs to support it. There is no ambiguity in the language that clearly forbids any human from interfering with its declaration, manifestation and interpretation —"move not thy tongue"!

Only after all the above has taken place does the most important Sure Sign triggering the commencement of Al-Qiyamah manifest i.e., the total solar eclipse cutting across the swathe of Islamic nations, a solar eclipse that must be simultaneous accompanied by a blast in the sky and witnessed by the very person who, accompanied by His Ruh, claims to have visited Prophet Muhammad! That day is October 24 1995, and I quote:

Sight of mosque 'dazed' in broad daylight
Oct. 23. 1995 solar eclipse - India

"Clear Signs of Qiyamah from Allah (SWT): The preordained Mighty Blast in West synchronized with Solar Eclipse in East

Kash and his friend Mathew Berry McIntyre witnessed this Blast of Truth on October 23, 1995, at 9:35 p.m in the West at Montreal, Canada. This mighty cosmic explosion took place at precisely the same time the prophesied total solar eclipse of October 24, 1995 was cutting a swathe of darkness across the Islamic nations in the East. Only God Almighty has the power of creating a Blast in the Universe, and synchronizing it with the solar eclipse announcing the start of Qiyamah.” (end)

Then, and only then, does the Resurrection commence. It is precisely the manifestation of this preordained Solar Eclipse of October 24, 1995 upon which God Almighty begins His Call to all believers in surah 75.1-2: “I do call to witness the Resurrection Day; And I do call to witness the self-reproaching Spirit.” (That is why it was reserved exclusively for Him and His Ruh, and humans were explicitly forbidden from speculating it!)

Over the last few days I am having deeper insights into Islam and the Holy Qur'an, insights never attained before. I know this is the beginning of a new spiritual journey into the living, breathing Qur'an, an absolutely revealed Holy Scripture that is wrongly reviled and maligned by non-Muslims due to religious rivalry, conditionings, misconceptions and ignorance (and vice versa too). But I am going to defend it with all my might and prove to non-Muslims in particular and Muslims in general that the Great News/Event/Message of the Resurrection is ordained for all humanity.

Today I truly believe that Muslims have defended their Holy Qur'an for very good reasons. As disciples of Shri Mataji and Believers taking part in the Resurrection we should too. After all, it is She who made us unconditionally accept Prophet Muhammad and the Great News of the Qur'an. Let's not forget the number of times we have followed Her instructions and put our fingers into our ears, lifted our heads up towards heaven and loudly declared 16 times “Allah hu Akbar—God is great.”

regards to all,

jagbir

Note: The swathe of Islamic nations include those countries with the most Muslims i.e., Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Indonesia.

Narrated Abu Musa: “The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour.”

>
> Only after all the above has taken place does the most important
> Sure Sign triggering the commencement of Al-Qiyamah manifest i.e.,
> the total solar eclipse cutting across the swathe of Islamic
> nations, a solar eclipse that must be simultaneous accompanied by a
> blast in the sky and witnessed by the very person who, accompanied
> by His Ruh, claims to have visited Prophet Muhammad!
>

The following points must be noted in order to better understand the solar eclipse of October 24, 1995 that confirms Al-Qiyamah:

Solar eclipse
1) But when such signs appear, we do pray to Allah
“It is reported in many books of Hadith that the day Prophet Muhammad's son Ibrahim died as a young infant, there was also a Solar eclipse. Some people in Madina said that the sun eclipsed because of the death of Prophet's son. When the Prophet heard that he took his followers to the Masjid and had a long prayer. After the prayer, he gave them a sermon. In this sermon he praised Allah and then said, "O people, the sun and moon are two signs of the signs of Allah, they do not eclipse because of the birth or death of any person. But Allah warns His servants through them. When this happens you should rush to prayers.”Muslims pray during this time, not because of any superstition, but because we know that similar things will happen at the end of the world. We do not know when the end of the world will come, but when such signs appear, we do pray to Allah to remember Him and to seek His forgiveness.”Dr. Siddiqi, pakistanlink.com

2) An eclipse is a reminder of the Day of Judgment
“Narrated Abu Musa: "The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered a prayer with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, 'These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."”- Huda

Huda, a Muslim for the past 20 years, is an educator and writer with nearly two decades of experience researching and writing about Islam. She currently teaches elementary school in the Middle East.

3) Solar eclipse of October 24, 1995 brings harmony and unity to the great religions of Hinduism, Christianity and Islam
More than two decades ago the Great Adi Shakti announced that Shri Jesus Christ was born on the eve of Diwali, the Hindu new year, and not the 25th of December. The total solar eclipse of October 24, 1995 is the first to fall on Diwali since 1762. The timing of the solar eclipse taking place simultaneously on Jesus Christ's date of birth (Christianity), the beginning of Qiyamah (Islam), and the New Year (Hinduism) is truly Divine Intervention: It has taken place for the first time ever in the history of this universe.

This being the case, then the extremely rare solar eclipse on Diwali— the actual birth date of Jesus Christ—has immense importance because the Qur'n procliams that “He (Jesus) is the Sign of the Hour (of Resurrection)”- Surat az-Zukhruf 43:61. The total solar eclipse on the Diwali day of October 24, 1995 not only confirms that Sign but also brings harmony and unity to the great religions of Hinduism, Christianity and Islam.

4) Five conditions for an event to qualify as a miracle from Allah
According to Dr. Kamil Kayejo Oloso five conditions have to be met by an event to qualify as a miracle from Allah:

i. That no one except Allah, the Lord and Master of the worlds, is able to do it by Himself or through any of His messengers;
ii. That the incident breaks the usual norms and differs from the law of nature;
iii. That it serves as a proof for the trust and claim of the messenger;
iv. That it happened in accordance with the messenger's claim, and;
v. That the event happens through the messenger and no one else.

Shri Mataji: "But the Muslims do not want to talk about Resurrection at all because they want to frighten people with the Doomsday"

1400 years ago Abu Musa narrated that “The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment).” Prophet Muhammad was revealed that a certain solar eclipse will trigger Al-Qiyamah (surah 75). We hereby declare to the Ummah that—backed by His irrefutable Sure Signs, and the collection, promulgation, recitation and explanation of the Great Event by His Ruh Shri Mataji—it is the solar eclipse of October 24, 1995 that commences the Hour of Resurrection and Judgment. May you never ever deny this Great News and Warning in the Hereafter!

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi (1923-2011): Christian by birth, Hindu by marriage and Paraclete by duty.
The Paraclete and the disciples (vv. 25-26): The theme of departure (cf. vv. 1-6; vv. 18-24) returns. There are two "times" in the experience of the disciples: the now as Jesus speaks to them (v. 25) and the future time when the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit, sent by the Father in the name of Jesus, will be with them (v. 26). The Paraclete will replace Jesus' physical presence, teaching them all things and recalling for them everything he has said (v. 26). As Jesus is the Sent One of the Father (cf. 4:34; 5:23; 24, 30, 37; 6:38-40; 7:16; 8:16, 18, 26; 12:44-49), so is the Paraclete sent by the Father. The mission and purpose of the former Paraclete, Jesus (cf. 14:13-14), who speaks and teaches "his own" will continue into the mission and purpose of the "other Paraclete" (cf. v. 16) who teaches and brings back the memory of all that Jesus has said. The time of Jesus is intimately linked with the time after Jesus, and the accepted meaning of a departure has been undermined. The inability of the disciples to understand the words and deeds of Jesus will be overcome as they "remember" what he had said (cf. 2:22) and what had been written of him and done to him (cf. 12:16). The "remembering" will be the fruit of the presence of the Paraclete with the disciples in the in-between-time. In v. 16 Jesus focused on the inability of the world to know the Paraclete, but in v. 26 the gift of the Paraclete to "his own" is developed. As Jesus was with the disciples (v. 25), so will the Paraclete be with the disciples in the midst of hostility and rejection (v. 16). As the story has insisted that Jesus' teaching has revealed God to his disciples, so will the Paraclete recall and continue Jesus' revelation of God to the disciples (v. 26).” (Harrington 1998, 412)

“But the Muslims do not want to talk about Resurrection at all because they want to frighten people with the Doomsday. They don't want to talk about the Resurrection Time which is going to come, which is the intermediary time (Al Qadr: The Night of Power), because they want to use the time (Al Qariah: Day of Noise and Clamor) which will frighten people by saying that: 'Now your Doomsday is coming! Now your Doomsday is coming!'"

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi

“In between Jesus Christ and His destroying Incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki there is time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter the Kingdom of God which in the Bible is called as Last Judgment—that you will be judged. All of you will be judged on this Earth.

The population of the Earth is at the maximum these days because all those—practically all those who had aspirations to enter into the Kingdom of God—are born in Modern Times and are going to be born very soon. This is the most important times because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to hear this but that's the fact. It's the Truth!

Though you can understand that Mother's Love makes it very easy for you to get to your Realization and that the whole story of Last Judgment—which looks such a horrifying experience—has been made very beautiful, and very tender, and delicate, and does not disturb you.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Kundalini And Kalki Shakti, Bombay, India — September 28, 1979

Prophet Muhammad: “But Allah warns His servants through them. (solar eclipses)”

And to all His Servants who have surrendered to His Call of "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day; And I do call to witness the self-reproaching Spirit", every October 24 will be celebrated as the Day of Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection). As Prophet Muhammad has revealed: “But Allah warns His servants through them.” I believe one day it will be one of the most celebrated and holiest of days, a clear reminder that humanity has entered the grace period (Al Qadr: The Night of Power) prior to the End (Al Qariah: Day of Noise and Clamor).

regards to all,

jagbir

Related Articles
Allah and His Ruh: "Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near"
Idolatry to take pride in belonging to a particular religious tradition
"There has to be a group of Jesus' followers who will exist until ...”
Meditation and experiencing Winds of Qiyamah is key
Ruh of Allah - the third most important article on Islam
Young African Muslim experiencing Winds of Qiyamah
Attention Sufis: Divine Feminine appears as Khatun-i-Qiyamat
Allah's (SWT) Decree: "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day"
To all Muslims: "You persistently closed your mind to this promise"
Quran states a messenger leads righteous believers out of darkness
Resurrection and fiery end of Quran, Bible and Srimad Bhagavatam
Without question Quran is a living, breathing scripture
Allah has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately
And how much do Muslims and non-Muslims understand its (Qur'n) ...?
"Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.” "
Allah's concern reflects that of His Ruh and he chastises the Ummah
Al Naba (The Great News) will spread - Malaysia joins Pakistan
“I wish they could accept that this is not Jihad time anymore but ...”
“There is a very big chapter on Resurrection.”

www.sahajayoga-shrimataji.org
Sahaja Yoga Archives
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives
www.adishakti.org

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent