Antar jot pargat paasaaraa: "Deep within the self is the Light of God; It radiates throughout the expanse of His creation.”

Antar jot pargat paasaaraa.
Deep within the self is the Light of God; It radiates throughout the expanse of His creation.

Gur saakhee miti-aa anDhi-aaraa.
Through the Guru's Teachings, the darkness of spiritual ignorance is dispelled.

Kamal bigaas sadaa sukh paa-i-aa jotee jot milaavani-aa.
The heart-lotus blossoms forth, and eternal peace is obtained, as one's light merges into the Light.

Andar mahal ratnee bharay bhandaaraa.
within the mansion is the treasure house, overflowing with jewels.

Gurmukh paa-ay naam apaaraa.
The Gurmukh obtains the Infinite Naam, the Name of the Lord.

Gurmukh vanjay sadaa vaapaaree laahaa naam sad paavni-aa.
The Gurmukh, the trader, always purchases the merchandise of the Naam, and always reaps profits.

Aapay vath raakhai aapay day-ay.
The Lord Himself keeps this merchandise in stock, and He Himself distributes it.

Gurmukh vanjahi kay-ee kay-ay.
Rare is that Gurmukh who trades in this.

Naanak jis nadar karay so paa-ay kar kirpaa man vasaavani-aa.
O Nanak, those upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, obtain it. Through His Mercy, it is enshrined in the mind.

Har aapay maylay sayv karaa-ay.
The Lord Himself leads us to merge with Him and serve Him.

Gur kai sabad bhaa-o doojaa jaa-ay.
Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the love of duality is eradicated.

Har nirmal sadaa gundaataa har gun meh aap samaavani-aa.
The Immaculate Lord is the Bestower of eternal virtue. The Lord Himself leads us to merge in His Virtuous Goodness.

Ha-o vaaree jee-o vaaree sach sachaa hirdai vasaavani-aa.
I am a sacrifice, my soul is a sacrifice, to those who enshrine the Truest of the True within their hearts.

Sachaa naam sadaa hai nirmal gur sabdee man vasaavani-aa.
The True Name is eternally pure and immaculate. Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it is enshrined within the mind.

Aapay gur daataa karam biDhaataa.
The Guru Himself is the Giver, the Architect of Destiny.

Sayvak sayveh gurmukh har jaataa.
The Gurmukh, the humble servant who serves the Lord, comes to know Him.

Amrit naam sadaa jan soheh gurmat har ras paavni-aa.
Those humble beings look beautiful forever in the Ambrosial Naam. Through the Guru's Teachings, they receive the sublime essence of the Lord.|

Is gufaa meh ik thaan suhaa-i-aa.
within the cave of this body, there is one beautiful place.

Poorai gur ha-umai bharam chukaa-i-aa.
Through the Perfect Guru, ego and doubt are dispelled.

An-din naam salaahan rang raatay gur kirpaa tay paavni-aa.
Night and day, praise the Naam, the Name of the Lord; imbued with the Lord's Love, by Guru's Grace, you shall find Him.

Guru Granth Sahib, p.126

A most important realization before the inaugural celebration of Divine Feminine Day 13 November 2008

Dear devotees of the Divine Feminine,

Namaste—I bow to the Great Mother who resides in you!

i received an email expressing how the coming Divine Feminine Day will be celebrated by the sender. As my mind went back to that sacred day it again crossed my mind how the spiritual Great Mother within and Her physical incarnation Shri Mataji without have been working together over the years to bring forth the eschatological fulfillment of the holy scriptures, the promised Sure Signs of the Great News of the Resurrection. Shri Mataji has fondly called this the Blossom Time, the promised age to evolve from the physical being to eternal spirit.

Actually I wanted to clarify that on November 13, 1993 Kash only entered his Sahasrara and saw the Light:

"Kash told that the very instant he closed his eyes and went into meditation, he found himself standing on a soft carpet of clouds — hues of blue and white not seen on Earth — spreading in all directions as far as the eye could see. Some distance away there was a very bright Light shining above and illuminating the entire vastness. In spite of its dazzling brilliance he could gaze at it without hurting his eyes. He just stood and looked around in amazement and awe at the tranquillity and stunning beauty of the surroundings. For a long time he continued gazing around this strange serene land, wondering where he really was. Kash did not even take one step in any direction. The sheer splendor of this awesome scene illumined by a single dazzling Light and his inability to comprehend where he was kept him mesmerized and rooted to one spot.

After gazing around for about twenty minutes Kash closed his eyes again, and descended back to Earth.”

Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God, 1999, page 77

......... and that it was only the next day, November 14, that he met the Great Mother:

"As he came through the celestial clouds and opened his spiritual eyes, the Great Ancient Matriarch was there to receive him. The sight of Her standing right in front stunned the young child. Who was this beautiful, young Woman who had appeared out of nowhere in this peaceful Paradise? Who was this dazzling Being, all dressed in a stunning red and white sari, who had come to greet him? In the first place where was he?

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi smiled and held out Her Hands, with open, upturned palms. Shri Maharajni Shri Nirmala Devi told him to do the same and put his down turned palms over Her's. As Kash did so he found himself being levitated a few inches off the ground. Both began traveling towards the extremely brilliant Light, quickly reaching their destination and slowing down to a standstill. A short distance away was a majestic golden Throne. Kash realized it was the same place he had seen the day before, for it was still under the same Light.

The Great Sacred Mother walked to the Throne and sat on it. Kash followed and squatted before Her, the luxuriant clouds providing extreme comfort.

He did not even bow down to Her for he had no idea what to do. All he knew that he had been meditating on Earth and now he was in some strange land sitting before a very beautiful Woman on a majestic Golden Throne. He was sure that he was not dreaming, but just what was going on?”

Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God, 1999, page 84

Then a most important realization came before the inaugural celebration of Divine Feminine Day 13 November 2008. It was as if the Adi Shakti has given me this realization as a blessing to our pending celebrations of the Divine Feminine - after nearly 15 years it finally dawned on me that Kash was first shown the Light, the presence of God Almighty within us ......... before being shown His Power, the Adi Shakti, the next day!

Kash, Arwinder and Lalita have all claimed that this extremely bright Light is always above Shri Mataji's abode. But it was Lalita who revealed that this Light is God Almighty:

Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:59 pm

A few months ago i asked my ten-year-old daughter Lalita what that immensely brilliant Light above the Adi Shakti in her Sahasrara is. She replied"God!"

i remained silent for a long time to absorb the immensity of that single word answer.

https://adishakti.org/forum/a_heavenly_realm_where_a_great_ invisible_spirit_dwells_in_an_infinite_cloud_of_light_9-09-2008.htm

Maybe some of you may have realized this before. However, for me this is a most important realization before the inaugural celebration of Divine Feminine Day 13 November 2008. All these years i never thought about this or questioned why. Today, just days before celebrating the advent of the Divine Mother within, i have found the reason why. It is a great Sign from Her. May all of us now truly celebrate every November 13 as the Divine Feminine Day, the day the Great Mother revealed Herself in all Her Glory. Over the years more and more great souls the world over will join us. Definitely!!!

Jai Shri Ganapathy, (as i typed this i realized today is Tuesday! Without question, it is a great Sign.)

jagbir