Feminine Spirit of God is working for our providence, redemption, guidance and empowering of the Messiah

"We urgently need to have more research/quotes to support the Divine Feminine, especially that related to the Holy Spirit and Comforter. There is no question that far more can be accomplished by focusing our attention and energies on these topics, than anything else. There are many books out there from which we can extract relevant quotes and synthesize them with Shri Mataji's teachings about Jesus Christ and the Good News. Shri Mataji's advent and message must be supported thus, an approach that will eventually work out as more seekers are enlightened by the Comforter. i believe that the suppression of the Divine Feminine is primarily caused by grammar, and to a lesser extend a patriarchal clergy. Over the centuries the damage has been enormous and it is imperative that we give evidence of that.”

"That the Holy Spirit is the designated representation of the feminine principle is further supported by the Hebrew word for"spirit.” I quote now Jerome, the author of the Latin Vulgate:

In the Gospel of the Hebrews that the Nazarenes read it says," Just now my mother, the Holy Spirit, took me.”Now no one should be offended by this, because"spirit"In Hebrew is feminine, while in our language [Latin] it is masculine and in Greek it is neuter. In divinity, however, there is no gender.
- Jerome's Commentary on Isaiah 11

This explanation contains an astonishing admission. First, it tells us that there was a tradition among a sect of Early Christians which believed that the Holy Spirit was our Lord's spiritual mother.

Second, Jerome—a more orthodox figure cannot be imagined—admits that the Hebrew word for"spirit" (ruach) is feminine, meaning that for the 1st Century Christians—who were largely operating in the Aramaic world (Paul's churches were tiny in comparison)—the Holy Spirit was a feminine figure. It was lost in the translation from the Hebrew into the Greek, and then it was changed to a masculine gender when it was translated from the Greek into the Latin.”

www.grailchurch.org
SUPPORTING EVIDENCE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS FEMININE

Note: It is for this reason that we have www.ruach-elohim.org/ for Jews who are waiting for the Messiah:

"One ancient Hebrew word for God, for example, was ruach. Literally, that word meant"Wind," a natural and even an impersonal concept. The wind or ruach was observed not as a being, but as a vitalizing force. It had no boundaries and no recognizing destination. Among the Hebrews the ruach or wind of God was said to have brooded over the chaos in the story of creation in order to bring forth life. Slowly this ruach then evolved and became personalized and was called Spirit. But it is important to note that at its origin ruach was an impersonal life force, an experienced"What," not a"Who.”The ruach or wind of God was not external. It rather emerged from within the world and was understood as its very ground, its life-giving reality...

The wind was also assumed by the Jewish mind to have come from God.”Thou didst blow with thy wind," said the book of Exodus (15:10), and"There went forth a wind from the Lord," said the book of Numbers (11:31). God might have been defined by these ancient people as a distant, theistic, personal power who lived beyond the sky, but in the very mysterious wind, which the Jews felt on their own faces, they believed they found themselves touched by God here and now.”

Bishop J. S. Spong
Why Christianity Must Change or Die

"When applied to God, the word Ruach indicates creative activity (Gen 1:2) and active power (Isa 40:13). The Spirit of God also works in providence (Job 33:4; Psa 104:30), in redemption (Ezek 11:19; Ezek 36:26-27), in upholding and guiding his chosen ones (Neh 9:20; Psa 143:10; Hag 2:5), and in the empowering of the Messiah (Isa 11:2; Isa 42:1; Isa 61:1)...

In short, as the ruach is to the created nephesh, so the Ruach Elohim is to God Himself, part of God and identified with God. Ruach may be understood as the Author of the animating dynamic of the created order, the underlying Principle of creation, and the One that imparts the nephesh to the entire universe.”

Hebrew name for God - Ruach Elohim
www.hebrew4christians.com/

All of us who are taking part in the Resurrection can feel the Ruach, the feminine Spirit of God working in our providence, redemption, guidance and empowering of the Messiah, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.

Main Entry: prov-i-dence
1 a often capitalized : divine guidance or care
b capitalized : God conceived as the power sustaining and guiding human destiny
2: the quality or state of being provident

Main Entry: re-demp-tion, re-deem-ing
: the act, process, or an instance of redeeming
: serving to offset or compensate for a defect

Main Entry: guid-ance
1: the act or process of guiding
2: the direction provided by a guide

Main Entry: em-pow-er
1 : to give official authority or legal power to
2 : enable

Merriam Webster Online Dictionary

This Ruach is now daily experienced by tens of thousands, some 24/7. It is time Jews (Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists) begin feeling the feminine Spirit of God from within themselves, the same Ruach that their forefathers felt millennia ago.

It is only with the advent of the Messiah that such a mass phenomena of Ruach (Cool Breeze/vibrations/chaitanya) has been experienced. It does not matter what you call the Messiah - the incarnation of the Holy Spirit, Adi Shakti, Shekinah, Spirit of God, Comforter, Ruh of Allah, Mother Kundalini or Aykaa Mayee. Just choose the word that best represents your religious tradition and understanding, the word that best reminds you of the Divine Feminine. It does not matter what religion you belong to because She is entrenched in all of them! The Feminine Spirit of God is working for our providence, redemption, guidance and empowering of the Messiah.

The Messiah has a unique and unprecedented method of triggering spiritual rebirth. You will begin feeling the feminine Spirit of God as a vitalizing force from within flowing out of your hands, head and other parts of the body .... the very mysterious wind felt by the ancient Jews that is now given the name"Cool Breeze"by the Messiah!

Judith Coney: Sahaja Yoga

“One spring afternoon in 1992, a Norwegian friend who was living in my village for a year whilst he completed a Master of Business Administration at Bath University dropped over for coffee. After exchanging the usual set of pleasantries about the weather and a few comments about the local primary school, he introduced a new topic into the conversation. Knowing my interest in new religions, he said, was I aware that some people in the next village were 'giving cool breezes'? I confessed my ignorance and pressed him for details. One, a woman called Jane, he continued, had given him a sort of massage and as a result he had felt a cool breeze on the top of his head.”I really did, you know!"he went on, looking slightly uncomfortable, as he did not quite believe it himself.”What's it all about?”

This book is my attempt, as a sociologist of religion, to answer the question raised by my friend that day. It is about Sahaja Yoga, the new religious movement (NRM) whose member was responsible for the 'cool breezes' which he felt.”

Judith Coney, Sahaja Yoga (Introduction page)
Publisher: RoutledgeCurzon; 1 edition (May 24 1999)
ISBN-13: 978-0700710614

regards to all,

jagbir

Note: Judith Coney is a lecturer in the Department of Study of Religions at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.

Related Articles:
The Divine Feminine in Biblical Wisdom Literature
The Divine Mother by Ricky Hoyt
The Divine Feminine In China
The Feminine Spirit: Recapturing The Heart Of Scripture
The Divine Feminine: The Great Mother
Searching for the Divine Feminine
The Shekinah: Image of the Divine Feminine
The Shekinah is the Cosmic Womb
Shekinah: The Voice of Wisdom
On the Nature of the Divine Mother or Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit: The Feminine Aspect Of the Godhead
She is the holiest and most secret inwardness of Allah
The Indian Religion of the Goddess Shakti
The Divine Feminine is deeply embedded in us
Jesus finally restores all things to God
Feminine Spirit of God is working for our providence, redemption ...
Divine Feminine will sooner or later begin to take its proper place
Yogic Secrets of the Dark Goddess by Shambhavi Chopra
After showering the first few raindrops i know She will continue
Kali as the Yuga Shakti: The Power to Create a New World Age
Chidagni: The Goddess as the Fire of Consciousness
And they asked him in amazement: "Who is our Mother?

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent