Nirbhau Nirvair - Fearless and All-loving is He

5. Nirbhau Nirvair - Fearless and All-loving is He

"These two words, Nirbhau and Nirvair, are adjectives qualifying the Lord of the universe, Ishwara, the Kartaa Purakh. On a higher and subtler level, the same adjectives indicate the qualities necessary for the seeker on the quest for Truth.

The Lord is nirbhau or "fearless" because there is none higher than Him; at the same time, there is nothing other than Him. "Higher" in the sense that there is no one more powerful than Him, nor is there anyone more knowledgeable than He is.

Also, since He is the Cause of everything, there is no one older than Him whom He needs to fear. There is no one to boss over Him, so to speak. He is the Supreme Boss.

Fear is always of something other than oneself. One is never afraid of oneself. When you are all alone, there is nothing to fear. But if you are on a street and you hear footsteps, you are afraid. Even when we are alone, the fear is not of ourselves but of an imagined someone hiding somewhere. Fear is always in reference to another. Why, even a friend or close relative can cause us harm! Thus, for the Lord who knows that He alone is, there is no fear.

Fear can also be of the unknown. But then the Creator is All-knowing. One also fears the loss of something dear, or the non-fulfillment of one's desires. But the Lord is Infinite. As such He experiences no loss and is never incomplete. by the same token He is without desire. Hence He is totally Fearless.

One may think that such a powerful, fearless person could be a terror, a mad sultan or a dictator ever ready to punish anyone who displeases Him. He the Fearless One would thus Himself become our greatest fear. No! Guru Nanakji says the Lord is Nirvair, He is "without hatred, enmity or vindictiveness"; for there is no one separate from Him.

Think: do you hate any part of yourself? Would you in your proper senses inflict any harm on yourself? How many times must your own finger have poked your eye and caused you pain! Did you can and throw away that finger? Or do you hate it now, even a little? In fact the very eye that was poked carefully examines the same finger when it is cut. Does the eye say, "You poked me, so now you should suffer"? No, because we know that all the parts form one body.

The Lord who sees all as His own Self, how can He hate anyone or harm anyone? He is All-loving. He who wants to know this Nirbhau, Nirvair, Kartaa Purakh should himself become fearless and un-vindictive, for fear and vindictiveness sabotage our peace of mind, create countless agitations and cover the blissful divinity lying within. A saadhak or "seeker" cannot afford to entertain any of these negative qualities.

It is because of our lack of faith in the all-powerful, omnipotent, loving and compassionate Lord that we have fear. A devotee need not fear anyone or anything. Even the fear of not reaching our goals should be dropped. The Lord is just and ever compassionate.

Subjectively live in the knowledge that no harm can ever come to the Atman, the Self. Only the very rare, courageous few (kashchid dheerah), the Upanishads declare, can tread the path to perfection. Fear dissipates all the mental stamina one needs to grasp the subtle knowledge and meditate on the Reality.

When there is fear in the mind, where is there place for God? Neither is there any place for God where there is enmity. It is interesting to note that one hates one's enemy and sometimes even wishes the latter were dead, but all the while he keeps that enemy alive in his own memory, in his heart.

Realize: we alone keep the enmity burning in our hearts and suffer. He who has devotion to the Lord, how can he hate anyone? All are Him alone in the different forms, all are His expressions. Seen from the subjective standpoint, the one Self alone is, so what is there for me to fear, and what is there for me to hate?

The ego, this sense of individuality with all its likes and dislikes, false expectations and desires, is the cause of all fear and enmity. Surrender this ego at the feet of the Lord. Give up the sense of distinction. Give up even the thought that God is separate from you, for if you don't, there will still be the fear of being punished. In love come to identify with Him.

There is nothing to fear or hate, not even the terrible devil who is sometimes over-glorified (i.e. over-emphasized) in certain religions. God alone is and He is All-loving. So love all and hate none. He who has no enemies has nothing and no one to fear.

One may say all this is fine, but the greatest fear in this world is of death!

He who has no fear of death fears nothing. Therefore Sri Guru Nanakji glorifies the lord as Akaal Moorat.”

5. Nirbhau Nirvair - Fearless and All-loving is He
http://esamskriti.com/

Guru Granth Sahib: 1. Mool Mantra - Fundamental Meanings
Guru Granth Sahib: 2. Ik Onkaar - The One God, the Absolute Reality
Guru Granth Sahib: 3. Satnaam - His name is Sat, Ever True
Guru Granth Sahib: 4. Kartaa Purakh - The Only Doer, the One Creator
Guru Granth Sahib: 5. Nirbhau Nirvair - Fearless and All-loving is He
Guru Granth Sahib: 6. Akaal Moorat - His Form (Existence) Transcends Time
Guru Granth Sahib: 7. Ajuni - He is Without Birth or Beginning
Guru Granth Sahib: 8. Saibangh - He is Self-existent and Self-illuminating
Guru Granth Sahib: 9. Gurparsaad - The Grace of the Guru
Guru Granth Sahib: 10. Jap - Chant

The Oxford Handbook of Sikh Studies
Bachitra Natak is followed by three different compositions narrating roughly the same events, the exploits of the goddess Durga or Chandi. (These three sections are included in the Bachitra Natak Granth section of the Dasam Granth.) The first, Chandi Charitra Ukti Bilas, mentions that it is a retelling of the Sanskrit Markandeya Purana. Both it and Chandi Charitra II depict the goddess Durga slaying the buffalo demon Mahisha as well as a host of other demons. The third composition concerning the goddess, Var Durga Ki, or Chandi di Var, is in Punjabi, and mentions a connection to the Sanskrit Durga Saptasati. The opening verses of Chandi di Var are part of the frequently recited ardas prayer or petition. Each of these compositions employs finely crafted imagery to narrate the battles between the goddess and the demons, with weapons and wounds they inflict portrayed with exacting detail. The stories highlight the goddess' role in allowing the gods to maintain the proper order of dharma with her ability to vanquish demons that the gods cannot overcome.

The opening line of Chandi di Var, 'First I remember Bhagauti, and then I turn my attention to Guru Nanak', illustrates one of the key controversies about the Dasam Granth. The term bhagauti is the feminine form of a word for Lord or God. i.e., Goddess [Sanskrit bhagavati], so that one might translate the first phrase of this line as, 'First I remember the Goddess.'”

Pashaura Singh, Louis E. Fenech The Oxford Handbook of Sikh Studies
Oxford University Press (Apr 9 2014) p. 139

So why did Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind pray to the Divine Mother?

The word 'Ardas' literally means 'prayer.' But the traditional Sikh Ardas has come to represent a specific form of prayer recited in every Gurdwara program. It is recited before the Guru is transported or brought into Prakaash, just before the hukam is taken, and again when the Guru is set into Sukhasaan. It can also be recited before undertaking any activity of significance, before leaving on a journey, to give thanks, or as a way of daily remembering the Creator.

The core of Ardas is an invocation which Guru Gobind Singh recited at the beginning of his epic poem Chandi di Vaar. In it, he calls upon the power of Adi Shakti in the form of Pritham Bhagauti. He then calls upon the Spirit of the Guru, elaborating upon the nine manifestations from Guru Nanak through Guru Teg Bahadur. This part of Ardas is unchangeable and should be recited in the original Gurmukhi, if possible. Sikh ministers should be able to recite this short prayer from memory, and should be prepared to offer Ardas at any time, at the request of the Sangat.” (www.fateh.sikhnet.com/)

The Ardas is often adorned with various passages from the Guru Granth Sahib. The recitation of Ardas commences with the opening stanza of Var Sri Bhagauti Ji written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji (The Var Sri Bhagauti Ji is contained with the Dasam Granth). This smoothly written ode begins by going through the order of meditation by placing Sri Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) foremost above all else, and then systematically referring to each of the other Gurus in turn entreating them for aid and protection.

The opening verses of the Ardas reads:

Ardaas: Ek Onkar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. Sri Bhagauti Ji Sahae. Var Shri Bhagauti Ji Ki Patshahi Dasvin
Ardaas: God is One. All victory is of the Wondrous Guru. May the respected Shri Bhagauti (Divine Mother) help us! Ode of the respected Shri Bhagauti recited by the Tenth Guru.
Pritham bhagauti simari kai gur nanak lain dhiai
First call up Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) in your mind, then meditate on Guru Nanak.

Guru Gobind Singh was a worshiper of the Divine Mother (Shri Bhagauti/ Bhagawati). Not only did he entrench Her in the Ardas as is evident from his writings, but also sought Her blessings for the completion of the holy Granth Sahib:

Kripa kari hum par Jag Mata, Granth kara puran subh rata
Divine Mother of this universe shower Your blessings on me, so that I shall be able to complete this Granth.

In his auto biography he writes,

Hemkunt parbat hai jahan, sapt sring sobhat hai tahan
Vaha hum anik tapasya sadhi, Mahakal Kalka aaradhi

In my previous life, I did lot of penance at Hemkunt, and worshipped the Primordial Mother (Mahakal Kalka).
(Note: Aaradhi means worshipping a female deity.)

V. Wadher in "Guru Govind Rai (Singh) in Line Of Shri Rama And Shri Krishna" has this to say:

“Govind Singh wrote that in his past life, he was a Rishi who performed great penances at Hemkunt. He has given a graphic description of a place in the Himalayas ensconced by twelve mountain peaks. It was here that he was ordained by the Param Purukh to take another birth for the specific purpose of uprooting adharma. This story went well with the kind of life he led and the things he achieved. He was born to Guru Tegh Bahadur because the latter too was propitiating God to bless him with a great son. The whole stance of this story is the same as of Dasaratha who also performed penances in his earlier birth and was blessed by the Lord that He himself would be born to him.

In the tradition of Lord Rama, Guru Govind Singh performed a year- long Chandi Yagna at Naina Devi (the shrine of the Goddess of beautiful eyes) overlooking Anandpur Sahib before launching upon his mission. Lord Rama had done the same before marching into Lanka. The Goddess, pleased with his austerities, had blessed Rama with victory. Lord Krishna had taken Arjuna to the temple of the Goddess for seeking her blessings before the battle with the Kauravas.”

RULING DEITY

According to tradition, Chandi is the ruling deity of the Jalander Peeth, the triangle pervaded by the Goddess of which Jalander, Kulu and Vaishno Devi form the three angles. In Punjab when the Shaktas (the worshipers of Shakti) ruled the roost, the Mother was known to be residing in every nook and corner of the triangle, alternatively known as the Trigarth Peeth. The important shrines of the Goddess in this region bear testimony to this point. There are Ambala (Ambalaya - the home of the Goddess), Chandigarh (the fortress of the Goddess), Kalka (abode of Kali), Naina Devi (in the Shivaliks), Asa Devi (in the Dhaulaladhars), Hidimba (in the Kulu hills), Vajreshwari (the Mother of Thunderbolt) at Kangra, Jwala Devi (The Mother of the Flaming Mouth) at Jwala Mukhi, Chintpuri in Hosiarpur and finally Vaishno Devi (the Vaishnavi Mother) in the Jammu Hills.

Ek Onkar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. Shri Bhagauti Ji Sahae.
Whatsapp, November 28, 2018

11/18/18, 6:41 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
The Primordial Mother (Aykaa Mayee) of the morning Japji Sahib is a far better Mother. She lives in you as the Antaryami (Inner Witness). Guru Nanak wrote the Japji Sahib and confirmed the existence of the Aykaa Mayee (one Divine Mother) with these words:

Aykaa Mayee, jugat viaaee, tin chalay parvaan.
Ek sansaree, ek bhandaree, ek laa-ya deeban.

Translation: The One Divine Mother created the three gods (dieties).
One was Creator (Brahma), one Sustainer (Vishnu), and one Destroyer (Shiva).

11/18/18, 6:45 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Guru Gobind Singh was also a worshipper of the same Aykaa Mayee which he called by various names, including Bhagauti, Jag Mata and Mahakal Kalka Aaradhi.

11/18/18, 6:47 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Guru Gobind asked all Sikhs to seek help from Her in his Ardaas which ends all Sikh prayers.

11/18/18, 6:54 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
The opening words of the Ardaas reads:
Ek Onkar Waheguru ji ki fateh. Shri Bhagauti Ji sahae.
Var Shri Bhagauti ji ki patshahi dasvin
God is one. All victory is of this Wondrous Guru.
May the respected Shri Bhagauti (Divine Mother) help us. Ode of the respected Shri Bhagauti recited by the Tenth Guru.

11/18/18, 6:57 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Pritam Bhagauti simari kai Guru Nanak lain dhiai.
First call up Bhagauti (the Divine Mother) in your mind, then meditate on Guru Nanak.

11/18/18, 7:03 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Guru Gobind also sought Her blessings for the completion of the Holy Granth Sahib:
Kripa kari hum par Jag Mata kara puran subh rata.
Divine Mother of the universe shower your blessings on me so that I shall be able to complete this Granth.

11/18/18, 7:10 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
In his autobiography he writes:
Hemkunt parbat hai jaha, sapt sring sobhat hai tahan,
Vaha hum anik tapasya sadhi, Mahakal Kalka aaradhi.

In my previous life, I did lots of penance at Hemkunt,
And worshipped the Primordial Mother (Mahakal Kalka).
(Note: aaradhi means "worshipping a female deity")

11/18/18, 7:16 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
The gianis that Sikhs follow have no idea about the Divine Mother. So which Waheguru are they praying to if they do not know about the Divine Mother that both Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind worshipped, prayed, and meditated on?

11/18/18, 7:18 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
PASS THIS ON TO ALL THE FOOLISH GIANIS AND BABAS WHO HAVE MADE FOOLS OUT OF INNOCENT SIKHS!

11/18/18, 7:20 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Send it also to all Sikhs so that they can finally start worshipping, praying and meditating on the Aykaa Mayee (One Divine Mother).

11/18/18, 7:24 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
The Aykaa Mayee is the Mother that Shindi and myself meditate on, not the Shri Mataji who came and introduced all humans to i.e. She told us to worship this Divine Mother who is the Antaryami who resides within all beings.

11/18/18, 7:26 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Once you know the Aykaa Mayee you will never leave Her. She is the Waheguru that Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind asked us to worship 500 years ago.

11/18/18, 7:31 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Again, I am telling you all that the gianis have made fools of us. They are ignorant and make others even more ignorant. It is just unbelievable how little they know about Waheguru. If you follow their waheguru then you are definitely NOT worshipping the Waheguru that both Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind asked us to do.

11/18/18, 9:11 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
The word "Waheguru" was NEVER used by any Sikh guru and is absent from their compositions in AGGS.
"Waheguru" was invented by Bhatt Gyand and appears 16 times in the Granth on page 1402 and 1403. Yes, just two pages in Sawayias Mehlay Chauthay composed by Bhatt Gyand.

11/18/18, 9:15 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
So Sikhs today are praying to Bhatt Gyand's waheguru. Nobody knows who or what that waheguru is. They are just blindly mumbling "waheguru" "waheguru" hundreds of times.

11/18/18, 9:20 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
So when you ask any Sikh to whom did Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind pray to? Millions of fools will answer: Waheguru!

11/18/18, 9:21 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Ask any giani, granthi, or baba the same question and they will declare even louder "WAHEGURU" !

11/18/18, 9:22 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Hearing all this the first time? Definitely!

11/18/18, 9:24 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Will you hear the same from the highest Sikh authority at the Golden Temple? Definitely!

11/18/18, 9:27 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Follow the waheguru of Bhatt Gyand at your own peril. That is the god that he invented on his own.

11/18/18, 9:33 AM - Shindi-Jagbir:
If not for Shri Mataji I too would have continued praying to waheguru. Today Shindi and myself meditate on the same Divine Mother of the Guru Granth Sahib - whom Guru Nanak called "Aykaa Mayee" and Guru Gobind called "Shri Bhagauti" or "Jag Mata."

11/18/18, 3:23 PM - Shindi-Jagbir:
I have to make a correction here as even I use Waheguru wrongly. I should have said:
"If you follow their waheguru then you are definitely not worshipping the Divine Mother that both Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind asked us to worship."

11/18/18, 3:42 PM - Shindi-Jagbir:
In other words, Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind NEVER talked about any waheguru. I do not even know who is this Bhatt Gyand fellow is. This guy is not even one of the ten gurus. He is just a nobody and yet Sikhs are praying to his waheguru! Will Bhatt Gyand's waheguru answer your prayers or the Divine Mother of Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind? Both have clearly identified the Jag Mata in the Japji and Ardaas. Sikhs are deaf and blind because even after hearing them DAILY thousands of times they still cannot follow Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind. They are really dumb and stupid because their gianis have made them so.

11/18/18, 4:03 PM - Shindi-Jagbir:
So why did Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind pray to the Divine Mother? The only reason is because She is whom both the Gurus prayed to. There is no Aykaa Pita or Jag Pita i.e., a Divine Father. It has been, is and always will be the Aykaa Mayee or Jag Mata i.e., the Divine Mother. She is the God Almighty of the Guru Granth Sahib. This is the first time in Sikhism this truth is emerging. It is time to dump the gianis and the temples where they teach their bullshit.

11/18/18, 4:06 PM - Shindi-Jagbir:
Sikhs will take out their kirpans and kill me for saying what I have just said.

11/18/18, 4:10 PM - Shindi-Jagbir:
They are so conditioned and brainwashed by centuries of this waheguru bullshit that no amount of gian can penetrate their thick skulls, all the more if they are wearing turbans.

11/18/18, 4:16 PM - Shindi-Jagbir:
But what I have said will never die. On the contrary, it will slowly but surely spread. The Internet will destroy the control gianis have over Sikhs. More and more people will know about the Divine Mother of Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind. It is only a matter of time.

11/18/18, 4:45 PM - Shindi-Jagbir:
I have even more explosive stuff about Sikhism. It is so shocking that I cannot talk about it yet. I need at least one year of research before I can present it. I am truly shocked by what I have discovered - I know for a fact that the Sikhism of today is NOT what Guru Nanak taught. I am really disturbed by this centuries old scriptural corruption and collective ignorance. But one day I will publish it on the Internet - just like the Divine Mother, no Sikh will be able to challenge it.

Thoon Dhareeaao Sabh Thujh Hee Maahi ||
You are the River of Life; all are within You (Mother).

Note: A few minutes I was listening to Rehraas, the Sikh evening prayers on YouTube when I thought I heard the word "Maahi" (Mother) being mentioned. I reverted back a couple of times to the exact verse and began double checking what I heard.

However, the transliteration showed the same 500-year-old patriarchal bias of Sikhs in the daily evening prayers as it is with the Aykaa Maahi of Japji, the morning prayers.

"Thoon Dhareeaao Sabh Thujh Hee Maahi" is translated as "You are the River of Life; all are within You" but "Maahi" is left out. This is just another deliberate 500-year-old attempt by Sikhs to erase all reference to the Mother as that would be Hinduism's "Devi" .......................... and that is something that Sikhs, especially their priests, do not want. Like all other religions, their so-called "god-almighty" cannot be associated with those of any other religion.

So as I continue to find a better grasp of being "conscious of the Consciousness behind all that is Mother Earth", I believe that Consciousness continues to make me conscious of what I am seeking - the exclusiveness of the Primordial Mother to everything else, second to none! She, without question, is also the "god almighty" of all religions. Period!

Life is eternal,

jagbir

Sabh Thaeree Thoon Sabhanee Dhhiaaeiaa ||
All belong to You, all meditate on you.

Jis No Kirapaa Karehi Thin Naam Rathan Paaeiaa ||
Those who are blessed with Your Mercy obtain the Jewel of the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

Guramukh Laadhhaa Manamukh Gavaaeiaa ||
The Gurmukhs obtain it, and the self-willed manmukhs lose it.

Thudhh Aap Vishhorriaa Aap Milaaeiaa ||1||
You Yourself separate them from Yourself, and You Yourself reunite with them again. ||1||

Thoon Dhareeaao Sabh Thujh Hee Maahi ||
You are the River of Life; all are within You (Mother).

Thujh Bin Dhoojaa Koee Naahi ||
There is no one except You.

Jeea Janth Sabh Thaeraa Khael ||
All living beings are Your playthings.

Vijog Mil Vishhurriaa Sanjogee Mael ||2||
The separated ones meet, and by great good fortune, those suffering in separation are reunited once again. ||2||

Jis No Thoo Jaanaaeihi Soee Jan Jaanai ||
They alone understand, whom You inspire to understand;

Har Gun Sadh Hee Aakh Vakhaanai ||
They continually chant and repeat the Lord's Praises.

Jin Har Saeviaa Thin Sukh Paaeiaa ||
Those who serve You find peace.

Sehajae Hee Har Naam Samaaeiaa ||3||
They are intuitively absorbed into the Lord's Name. ||3||

Thoo Aapae Karathaa Thaeraa Keeaa Sabh Hoe ||
You Yourself are the Creator. Everything that happens is by Your Doing.

Thudhh Bin Dhoojaa Avar N Koe ||
There is no one except You.

Thoo Kar Kar Vaekhehi Jaanehi Soe ||
You created the creation; You behold it and understand it.

Jan Naanak Guramukh Paragatt Hoe ||4||2||
O servant Nanak, the Lord is revealed through the Gurmukh, the Living Expression of the Guru's Word. ||4||2||

March 31, 2019

Concepts of Sikhi
1:26 AM (9 hours ago)
to me

I find your article on internet website Adhi Shakti about prediction and prophecy of Guru Nanak in Vedas bhagvad Gita puraans and by Patanjali.
But I am confused I downloaded PDF of Vedas puranaas and Gita and couldn't find it.
Can you provide me full reference for that???
Help me I need full reference and please improve your website about this article

Jagbir Singh
8:24 AM (3 hours ago)

Hi Saman Singh Ji,

Sat Sri Akaal !

That article was from a book written by Sant Kirpal Singh Ji Maharaj https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sant_Kirpal_Singh_Ji_Maharaj.

I have not found anything to back his claim. So that webpage is now deleted from https://adishakti.org/index.htm where the vast expanse of the Adhi Shakti (Aykaa Maahi of the Japji Sahib and Shri Bhagauti of the Rehras) is embedded in all scriptures.

I am the owner and editor of https://adishakti.org/index.htm and stand by both Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Ji's reverence of the Aykaa Maahi. The following pages are made by me, a Sikh, about the Adhi Shakti or Aykaa Maahi or just Maahi of the Guru Granth Sahib:

Aykaa Mayee (One Divine Mother) Of The Japji Sahib and Lok Mata (Mother Of All) Of The Jaap Sahib
https://adishakti.org/meeting_his_messengers/the_aykaa_mayee_of_jap_ji_sahib.htm

Guru Gobind Singh was a worshiper of the Divine Mother (Shri Bhagauti/ Bhagawati)
https://adishakti.org/forum/guru_gobind_singh_was_a_worshipper_of_the_divine_mother_shri_bhagauti_bhagawati_4-07-2009.htm

The Lok Mata of the Jaap Sahib
https://adishakti.org/meeting_his_messengers/lok_mata_of_the_jaap_sahib.htm

Dasam Dvar, the tenth door opens into the abode of God, the Creator
https://adishakti.org/_/dasam_dvar_the_tenth_door_opens_into_the_abode_of_god_the_creator.htm

I am at present just extracting the mention of Adhi Shakti (Maahi) in the Guru Granth Sahib and will work on this in the future. I was shocked when I got 377 hits - YES! THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN.

I was then flabbergasted by the patriarchal bias and rampant mistranslation of every mention of "Maahi" (Adhi Shakti). These blatant and repetitive mistranslations then continue throughout, leaving Sikhs with a misleading comprehension of the Divine Maahi (Mother) as a mere human mother. This has been going on for hundreds of years!

Right from the beginning that deliberate downplay of the Divine Mother begins. For example, right after the clear and concise definition of the Mother on page 7 and 8, on page 9 this mistranslation (not mistranscription) starts i.e., the third mention of the Mae (Mai, Mata) on page 9, line 16:

Page 7, Line 2
Eka mai jugat viai tin chele parvan.
The One Divine Mother conceived and gave birth to the three deities.
Guru Nanak Dev

Page 8, Line 10
Pavan guru pani pita mata dharat mahat.
Air is the Guru, Water is the Father, and Earth is the Great Mother of all.
Guru Angad Dev

Page 9, Line 16
So kio visrai meri mae?
How can I forget Him, O my mother?
Guru Nanak Dev

The correct translation should have been "How can I forget my Mother?"

Page 9, Line 16
So kio visrai meri mae?
How can I forget my Mother?
Guru Nanak Dev

I have found that more than 100 of the 377 mentions of "mae, mata, maia, maahi" in the Guru Granth Sahib are specifically about the Adhi Shakti (Mae, Mata, Maia, Maahi) and not a human mother as in mother-in-law, birth mother or just mothers in general. You can check that at this screen capture which bears today's date. It is 37 pages long and thus will take a minute or two to download:

https://adishakti.org/screen_capture/Maahi_Divine_Mother_Gurbani-2019-03-31.pdf

As the owner/editor of https://adishakti.org/index.htm i.e., the only website dedicated to the Aykaa Mae of all scriptures, religions, and messengers I call upon Sikhs to defy and deny the Aykaa Maahi (One Divine Mother) that Guru Nanak, Guru Gobind and other Gurus revered and worshipped.

As to your inquiry "about prediction and prophecy of Guru Nanak in Vedas bhagvad Gita puraans and by Patanjali", the only information I can give you in relation to your inquiry is that of my Whatsapp chat last year when I found out in the Guru Granth Sahib that "that the Spirit of Lord Krishna had taken a new format and incarnated in Guru Nanak Dev." It is on page 1402 and 1403 of the Guru Granth Sahib and probably extracted from Hindu scriptures i.e., Shri Krishna will take a new incarnation as Guru Nanak.

I can also answer that with a question: "What about the prediction and prophecy of Guru Nanak in the Guru Granth Sahib about the Adhi Shakti (Mae, Mata, Maia, Maahi)?"

As I said before, this is a challenge to all Sikhs to prove me wrong. You may approach any Sikh scholar or Akal Takth pradhaan or gurdwara giani .............................. or anybody for the matter to see if they can deny the Aykaa Mae that is mentioned in every morning Japji, evening Rehras, every Ardhaas for the last 500 years. Yes, 500 years and counting!

Life is eternal,

Jagbir Singh

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent