"The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”#1

> —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
> wrote:
> >
> >
> > i would want to quote from the Bhagavad-Gita about a topic that,
> > as far as i know, is not discussed by the priests and pandits.
> > Perhaps then we will be more forgiving of business students not
> > understanding Parthasarathy's teaching:
> >
> > When thy mind leaves behind its dark forest of delusion,
> > Thou shalt go beyond the scriptures of times past and still to
> > come.
> > When thy mind, that may be wavering in the contradictions of
> > many scriptures,
> > Shall rest unshaken in divine contemplation,
> > Then the goal of Yoga is thine.
> >
> > Juan Mascaro, The Bhagavad Gita 2:52-53
> >
> >
>
> Dear All,
>
> i believe that Shri Krishna is without question referring to the
> hundreds of thousands of pages that make up the Vedas,
> Upanishads and Puranas. i doubt if there is any Hindu who has read
> all of them or even contemplate doing so. After having read just a
> minute portion over a decade i have found it to be indeed mind-
> boggling and confusing, to say the least.
>
> i now remember that even the Great Devi cautioned me years ago
> against seeking knowledge from the scriptures just as Shri Krishna
> had done thousands of years ago. i refer to the original notes
> describing the incident that took place early 1994.
>
> ——————
>
> After Self-Realization there was an intense, relentless search for
> knowledge to unravel the mysteries of the Spiritual Dimension that
> Kash was talking about. All types of Holy Scriptures were
> purchased — Bhagavad-Gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, Qur'n, Bible,
> Guru Granth Sahib — studied and cross-examined. Kash's father
> wanted to understand how these scriptures were linked to the
> Truth of the Great Divine Mother and that which his son was
> declaring. The same Truth had to be evident in all scriptural sources.
>
> Kash's mother began to get alarmed at the growing neglect of the
> family by her husband. She tried to reason for balance but to no
> avail.
>
> Then matters took a drastic turn. Her husband purchased the
> entire 18-volume set of Srimad-Bhagavatam translated by A.C.
> Bhaktivedanta. This was followed immediately by the seven volume
> Collected Lectures on Bhagavad Gita As It Is — 15,000 pages of
> reading, all written by a vegetarian brahmin who claimed to be the
> 32nd acarya of Shri Krishna.
>
> Every morning he woke before dawn and after meditation began to
> read them seriously, even highlighting important translations. Day
> and night were spent in this single-minded pursuit.
>
> As the family watched him from a distance the situation slowly
> deteriorated. In the end Kash's mother had no choice but to seek
> the help of Shri Adi Shakti to solve this budding fanaticism with
> Mr. A.C., the founder of ISKCON. She meditated and requested Shri
> Mataji to help correct her husband.
>
> The very next day a chain of events took place which ended with her > spouse praising the books to high heaven, and loudly demanded
> that his right to search for God through them should not be violated.
> Puffed-up and self-assured that he — like hundreds of millions of
> religious humans — was undertaking one of humankind's oldest and
> noblest quest, angrily told his wife never to interfere in future
> and blasted her into silence.
>
> Late in the evening when Kash came out of meditation there was a
> sad look on his face. He explained that Shri Vandaru-Jana-Vatsala
> Devi was unhappy that his father was arguing about the Holy
> Scriptures and the search for God. The Great Divine Feminine
> cautioned that he should read less. This Revelation was stunning
> and totally unexpected, humiliating the barking ego which
> whimpered away to lick its badly-wounded pride. Instead of getting
> a well-deserved pat for pursuing book knowledge, he received a
> slap on the face from, of all beings, the Great Adi Shakti! And
> that also right before the entire family.
>
> Kash's mother explained days later that she had meditated and
> asked Shri Bhakti-priya Devi to help bring her husband to his senses
> and stop his fanaticism with scriptural knowledge. Immediately Shri
> Mataji created a drama to rectify the situation. She had witnessed
> all that was going on, listened to the plea of her devotee in the
> evening, and created a Maya (illusion) the next morning that made
> her husband react harshly. Then She informed Kash of Her
> displeasure, admonished the culprit, and brought a quick end
> to a lingering family problem.
>

"The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”~Bhavana
Upanishad 1.27

To all devotees of the Great Devi,

i will over time give evidence based on Her own revelations as to why the supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self. In fact the yet to be published and remaining 20% of Her revelations in the Sahasrara will enable me to give ample, unassailable evidence that the Devi is the blissful Self within all. So this post will be the first in the series.

The following points of the above-mentioned incident should be noted:

i) My wife Shindi meditated and sought the Divine Mother's help. The supreme divinity, Lalita, who is her own blissful Self, listened to her.

ii) Kash, who had no idea what had taken place, came back the next evening after meditation and told me that Shri Mataji was unhappy. The supreme divinity, Lalita, who is his own blissful Self, knew that his mother had sought Her help and informed Kash of Her displeasure. How else did Kash know that his father had an argument with his mother regarding the scriptures? So the Self of both mother and son were aware.

iii) When Kash told me what the Devi had told him i immediately knew that the supreme divinity, Lalita, who is my own blissful Self, had witnessed me ticking my wife off about the scriptures. So the supreme divinity, Lalita, who is the Self of Shindi, Kash and myself was aware.

iv) But i never knew my wife Shindi had sought Her help until told a week later. So the supreme divinity, Lalita, who is the blissful Self within Shindi and the supreme divinity, Lalita, who is the same blissful Self within Kash, and the supreme divinity, Lalita, who is also the same blissful Self within me had simultaneously witnessed the incident, heard the plea for help and acted. It is obvious that the same blissful Self within all three of us witnessed and knew what had transpired i.e., instantly and simultaneously.

In other words, the supreme divinity, Lalita, who is the same blissful Self in all three of us had to be both omnipresent and omniscient. That means that the supreme divinity, Lalita, who is the blissful Self in all human beings witnessed this incident too, and infinite incidents of every second of all their lives and previous lives back into time. She is witnessing you reading this post too, and everything you will do today, tomorrow, next week ....... The supreme divinity, Lalita, who is the blissful Self within all, is the omnipresent and omniscient Brahman.

According to Wikipedia"It is said that Brahman cannot be known by material means, that we cannot be made conscious of it, because Brahman is our very consciousness. Brahman is also not restricted to the usual dimensional perspectives of being, and thus enlightenment, moksha, yoga, samadhi, nirvana, etc. do not merely mean to know Brahman, but to realise one's 'brahman-hood', to actually realise that one is and always was of Brahman nature. Indeed, closely related to the Self concept of Brahman is the idea that it is synonymous with jiva-atma, or individual souls, our atman (or soul) being readily identifiable with the greater soul of Brahman.”

"Jesus said to them, Is it not written in your law, I said Ye are gods?” (John 10: 34) Surely," Ye are gods"Is one of the strangest statements recorded in the Bible. It is one of those verses that Christians simply pass over time and time again because of its peculiarity. They do not understand it, but are able to live with that lack of understanding. God is also not restricted to the usual dimensional perspectives of being, and thus second birth, born of the Spirit, gnosis, etc. do not merely mean to know God, but to realise one's 'god-hood', to actually realise that one is and always was of god nature. Indeed, closely related to the Self concept of God is the idea that it is synonymous with individual souls, our soul being readily identifiable with the greater soul of God.

It is the same Self, the same omnipresent and omniscient Spirit of God that is within all humans. There are different names given by religious traditions for this same omnipresent and omniscient Self - Adi Shakti, Holy Spirit, Ruh, Tao, Aykaa Mayee or Lalita Devi. Just choose one you are most comfortable with and meditate on Her within. You do not need to have any image or perform any ritual because Brahman is infinite, formless, pure consciousness ........... and yourSelf too.

Jai Shri Ganapathy,

jagbir

Main Entry: om●ni●pres●ent
present in all places at all times

Main Entry: om●ni●scient
1 : having infinite awareness, understanding, and insight
2 : possessed of universal or complete knowledge

Merriam-Webster Online

"She alone is Atman. Other than Her is untruth, non-self. Hence is She Brahman-Consciousness, free from (even) a tinge of being and non- being. She is the Science of Consciousness, non-dual Brahman Consciousness, a wave of Being-Consciousness-Bliss. The Beauty of the three-great-cities, penetrating without and within, is resplendent, non-dual, self-subsisting. What is, is pure Being; what shines is pure Consciousness; what is dear is Bliss. So here is the Maha-Tripura-Sundari who assumes all forms. You and I and all the world and all divinities and all besides are the Maha-Tripura- Sundari. The sole Truth is the thing named 'the Beautiful'. It is the non-dual, integral, supreme Brahman.”

~Bahvricha Upanishad 1.5

"The Agni Pr. Says, The first sutra (Siva-sutra, I. 1) says," Atman is his consciousness (caitanya)"; the second sutra says"The [worldly] knowledge is bondage.”Hence what is praised or experienced by the Devas and others is the Atman; for the Tantraraja says," The universal form Lalita is declared to be the very Self"; as she is inseparable from the self, her vaibhava is all-pervading, possessed with infinite powers, etc.”

R. A. Sastry, Lalita-Sahasranama,
The Adyar Library and Research Centre, Madras, 1988, p. 65.

"Shakti is the hidden power that turns matter into life. She is the divine spark, the flow of God's love.

Anyone who is connected with spirit has Shakti, which manifests in five ways that the God Herself manifests. (For the sake of simplicity I will use the word God and apply feminine pronouns whenever I have the goddess Shakti in mind.) As described in the ancient Shiva Sutras —"teaching about Shiva"— these are five powers:

Chitta Shakti: the awareness of God
Ananda Shakti: the bliss of God
Icha Shakti: the desire or intention to unite with God
Gyana Shakti: knowledge of God
Kriya Shakti: action directed toward God

If the voice of God spoke to you, Her powers would be conveyed in simple, universal phrases:

Chitta Shakti: "I am.”
Ananda Shakti: "I am blissful.”
Icha Shakti: "I will"or"I intend.”
Gyana Shakti: "I know.”
Kriya Shakti: "I act.”

If a child came to me and asked," How did God make me?”These five things would be my answer, because this is how God made Herself, or at least made Herself known to us, and at each stage of giving birth a new exclamation of discovery emerged. First She experienced Herself as existence ("I am!"), then creative joy ("I am blissful!"), pulsing desire ("I will!"), cosmic mind ("I know!"), and finally the shaping force that molds all things ("I act!). Because none of these except"I am"had ever existed before, each came as a revelation.

All of these qualities have universal application ... These five powers form a cascade, spilling like water from unmanifest spirit to the material world. Tagore employed almost the same analogy when he poetically asked," Where is this fountain that throws out these flowers in such a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?”In one beautiful line he states the mystery precisely. What is the origin of the infinite display of nature's abundance? The flowers are outside, but the fountain is inside, in divine essence. To realize this you must become that fountain; you must have the assurance that the flow of life can gush through your being at full force. This state of connection is supreme existence. When you join the cosmic dance, the powers of God as creator-mother fully infuse you.”

Deepak Chopra, The Path of Love

Re: "The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”#1

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir
singh" wrote:

> According to Wikipedia"It is said that Brahman cannot be known by
> material means, that we cannot be made conscious of it, because
> Brahman is our very consciousness. Brahman is also not restricted to > the usual dimensional perspectives of being, and thus
> enlightenment, moksha, yoga, samadhi, nirvana, etc. do not merely
> mean to know Brahman, but to realise one's 'brahman-hood', to
> actually realise that one is and always was of Brahman nature.
> Indeed, closely related to the Self concept of Brahman is the idea
> that it is synonymous with jiva-atma, or individual souls, our atman
> (or soul) being readily identifiable with the greater soul of Brahman.”

Dear Jagbir,

Thank you for your anecdotal evidence that clearly illustrates what collective consciousness is. It clearly shows how we are all of One Spirit, and we cannot be divided or separated by any external religions of man, because the Adi Shakti (the Self) within each of us is the"Same Self"!!!

This is wonderful news indeed. It should (when and if taken seriously) change the consciousness of humanity to be more humane in every respect possible. We are truly brothers and sisters of each other. Our Very Self is the One and Same Self. Only individual aspects of the One and Same Self. This is mind-blowing. Really!!! It has to change our whole perspective of ourselves... when we wrongly believe that we are 'separate from each other'.

When people realise this, there will be much more compassion for 'the other' in the world. The saying that"If you hurt your brother or sister... you hurt yourself.”.. has an altogether clear and realistic meaning now. Thank you, Jagbir. This is a most amazing exposition and anecdotal evidence indeed!!! A witness to the Self in the Sahasrara being the One Self; the One Spirit; the Brahman.

That is why Shri Jesus said"You are Gods.” It all makes sense now. Except... we have to understand and realise how this is so. It only comes with spiritual understanding, wisdom, and complete humility. It explains why as Shri Mataji has also said...”No one is better than anyone else.” All the Scriptures and everything the Incarnations said... will take on new meaning when we understand this Great Truth that we Are One In Spirit, who is Shri Lalita:

"The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”~Bhavana Upanishad 1.27

Jai Shri Mataji!

violet

Related Articles:
The Indian Magna Mater - I The Divine Mother
The Indian Magna Mater - II Evolution
The Indian Magna Mater - III Dissolution
"The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”
"The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”#1
The Three Mothers who birth, nourish and liberate every human being
Indweller (Antharayamin) is the only Being worth realizing
Indweller (Antharayamin) is Shakti/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Eykaa Mayee
Indweller (Antharayamin) - Liberation consists in realizing this
Indweller (Antaryamin) of Granth drawn from Brihadaranyaka Up.
There were no religions when rishis proclaimed these Truths
I have said, Ye are gods; And all of you are children of the most High

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent