Shri Mataji: "The expression of the Adi Shakti (Holy Ghost) within you is the Kundalini."
> By Purnananda Swami
> PART SEVEN
> The Sahasrara
> 39. When the actions of the Yogi are, through the service of the
> Lotus feet of his Guru, in all respects good, then he will see
> above it (i.e., Ajna-cakra) the form of the Mahanada, and will ever
> hold in the Lotus of his hand the Siddhi of Speech. The Mahanada,
> which is the place of dissolution of Vayu is the half of Siva, and
> like the plough in shape, is tranquil and grants boons and dispels
> fear, and makes manifest pure Intelligence (Buddhi).
> 42. Well concealed, and attainable only by great effort, is that
> subtle Bindu (Sunya) which is the chief root of Liberation and
> which manifests the pure Nirvana-Kala with Ama-Kala. Here is the
> Deva who is known to all as Parama-Siva. He is the Brahman and the
> Atma of all beings. In Him are united both Rasa and Virasa, and He
> is the Sun which destroys the darkness of nescience and delusion.
> 43. By shedding a constant and profuse stream of nectar-like
> essence, the Bhagavan instructs the Yati of pure mind in the
> knowledge by which he realizes the oneness of the Jivatma and the
> Paramatma. He pervades all things as their Lord, who is the ever-
> flowing and spreading current of all manner of bliss known by the
> name of Hamsah Parama (Parama-hamsah).
> 44. The Saivas call it the abode of Siva; the Vaisnavas call it
> Parama Purusa; others again, call it the place of Hari-Hara. Those
> who are filled with a passion for the Lotus feet of the Devi call
> it the excellent abode of the Devi; and other great sages (Munis)
> call it the pure place of Prakrti-Purusa.
"The Spirit resides in our heart; it's the reflection of God Almighty. In Sanskrit language, this aspect of God which is all- pervading and is the first and the last, is called as Sadashiva; is the Father, who does not incarnate. We say Yehovah, we can say, or the God who does not incarnate. This great aspect which encompasses everything ultimately and also manifests everything is the reflection within our heart as the Spirit. This aspect is just the witness aspect; it witnesses the play of its power, the Primordial Power, the Holy Ghost, to see what is created by Her. He's the only enjoyer of the game. He sees the game, the Leela, the fun. She organises everything, it is She who gets divided into three powers, it is She who creates the whole universe, it is She who gives us this evolution, it is She who makes us human beings and it is She who has to make us the higher human being. That's the Holy Ghost, the Primordial Holy Ghost and the reflection of that is this Kundalini within us."
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Sat-Chit-Ananda, Houston, Texas, Oct 7, 1981
"So when the Kundalini ascends through the central path — you see the subject is so great that even if I give thousand lectures I cannot cover it, so the thing is I'll try to cover every point little bit here and there — when the Kundalini ascends, I told you the Cool Breeze starts coming out of your head. So what happens to you? For the first time you feel the Cool Breeze of the Holy Ghost!"
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
USA — September 16, 1983
"Today we are going to do the Puja of Adi Shakti . It's a difficult subject to talk about Adi Shakti because it's not easy to understand that Adi Shakti is the Power of Sadashiva. Sadashiva is the God Almighty. She is His Breath, as they some people call it. Some say She is the Desire and some say that She's the entire Power of Sadashiva and Sadashiva cannot do anything without Her Powers.
This subject has been described by many people in various books in different ways. But actually we need not go to the background of the creation of Adi Shakti for that, at least, you need seven lectures but we'll come to the point where Adi Shakti started working on this Mother Earth.
The first thing is, we must know that She created a Kundalini in the Mother Earth itself and She created Shri Ganesha out of The Mother Earth. It's very interesting. So The Mother Earth becomes a very important thing for us. If you do not know how to respect The Mother Earth, we do not know how to respect ourselves. The expression of Adi Shakti within you is the Kundalini, no doubt. That is the reflection of Adi Shakti in you. But the reflection in The Mother Earth is also expressed, as you all know, in different places, different countries, different cities as the manifestation of Chakras and Adi Shakti's creations. It was very important first to create a very holy Mother Earth for human beings to be born on them."
Cabella, Italy — May 25, 1997
For him there is no dissolution even at the time of Final Dissolution
By Purnananda Swami
39. When the actions of the Yogi are, through the service of the Lotus feet of his Guru, in all respects good, then he will see above it (i.e., Ajna-cakra) the form of the Mahanada, and will ever hold in the Lotus of his hand the Siddhi of Speech. The Mahanada, which is the place of dissolution of Vayu is the half of Siva, and like the plough in shape, is tranquil and grants boons and dispels fear, and makes manifest pure Intelligence (Buddhi).
42. Well concealed, and attainable only by great effort, is that subtle Bindu (Sunya) which is the chief root of Liberation and which manifests the pure Nirvana-Kala with Ama-Kala. Here is the Deva who is known to all as Parama-Siva. He is the Brahman and the Atma of all beings. In Him are united both Rasa and Virasa, and He is the Sun which destroys the darkness of nescience and delusion.
43. By shedding a constant and profuse stream of nectar-like essence, the Bhagavan instructs the Yati of pure mind in the knowledge by which he realizes the oneness of the Jivatma and the Paramatma. He pervades all things as their Lord, who is the ever-flowing and spreading current of all manner of bliss known by the name of Hamsah Parama (Parama-hamsah).
44. The Saivas call it the abode of Siva; the Vaisnavas call it Parama Purusa; others again, call it the place of Hari-Hara. Those who are filled with a passion for the Lotus feet of the Devi call it the excellent abode of the Devi; and other great sages (Munis) call it the pure place of Prakrti-Purusa.
45. That most excellent of men who has controlled his mind and known this place is never again born in the Wandering, as there is nothing in the three worlds which binds him. His mind being controlled and his aim achieved, he possesses complete power to do all which he wishes, and to prevent that which is contrary to his will. He ever moves towards the Brahman. His speech, whether in prose or verse, is ever pure and sweet.
46. Here is the excellent (supreme) sixteenth Kala of the Moon. She is pure, and resembles (in colour) the young Sun. She is as thin as the hundredth part of a fibre in the stalk of a lotus. She is lustrous and soft like ten million lightning flashes, and is down- turned. From Her, whose source is the Brahman, flows copiously the continuous stream of nectar (or, She is the receptacle of the stream of excellent nectar which comes from the blissful union of Para and Para).
47. Inside it (Ama-kala) is Nirvana-kala, more excellent than the excellent. She is as subtle as the thousandth part of the end of a hair, and of the shape of the crescent moon. She is the ever-existent Bhagavati, who is the Devata who pervades all beings. She grants divine knowledge, and is as lustrous as the light of all the suns shining at one and the same time.
48. within its middle space (i.e., middle of the Nirvana-kala) shines the Supreme and Primordial Nirvana-Sakti; She is lustrous like ten million suns, and is The Mother of the three worlds. She is extremely subtle, and like unto the ten-millionth part of the end of a hair. She contains within Her the constantly flowing stream of gladness, and is the life of all beings. She graciously carries the knowledge of the Truth (Tattva) to the mind of the sages.
49. within Her is the everlasting place called the abode of Siva, which is free from Maya, attainable only by Yogis, and known by the name of Nityananda. It is replete with every form of bliss, and is pure knowledge itself. Some call it the Brahman; others call it Hamsa. Wise men describe it as the abode of Visnu, and righteous men speak of it as the ineffable place of knowledge of the Atma, or the place of Liberation.
50. He whose nature is purified by the practice of Yama, Niyama, and the like, learns from the mouth of his Guru the process which opens the way to the discovery of the great Liberation. He whose whole being is immersed in the Brahman then rouses the Devi by Hum-kara, pierces the centre of the Linga, the mouth of which is closed, and is therefore invisible, and by means of the Air and Fire (within him) places Her within the Brahmadvara.
51. The Devi who is Suddha-sattva pierces the three Lingas, and, having reached all the lotuses which are known as the Brahma-nadi lotuses, shines therein in the fullness of Her lustre. Thereafter in Her subtle state, lustrous like lightning and fine like the lotus fibre, She goes to the gleaming flame-like Siva, the Supreme Bliss and of a sudden produces the bliss of Liberation.
52. The wise and excellent Yogi rapt in ecstasy, and devoted to the Lotus feet of his Guru, should lead Kula-Kundali [sic] along with Jiva to her Lord the Para-siva in the abode of Liberation within the pure Lotus, and meditate upon Her who grants all desires as the Caitanya-rupa-Bhagavati. When he thus leads Kula-Kundalini, he should make all things absorb into Her.
53. The beautiful Kundali [sic] drinks the excellent red nectar issuing from Para-Siva, and returns from there where shines Eternal and Transcendent Bliss in all its glory along the path of Kula, and again enters the Muladhara. The Yogi who has gained steadiness of mind makes offering (Tarpana) to the Ista-devata and to the Devatas in the six centres (Cakra), Dakini and others, with that stream of celestial nectar which is in the vessel of Brahmanda, the knowledge whereof he has gained through the tradition of the Gurus.
54. The Yogi who has after practice of Yama, Niyama, and the like, learnt this excellent method from the two Lotus Feet of the auspicious Diksa-guru, which are the source of uninterrupted joy, and whose mind (Manas) is controlled, is never born again in this world (Samsara). For him there is no dissolution even at the time of Final Dissolution. Gladdened by constant realization of that which is the source of Eternal Bliss, he becomes full of peace and foremost among all Yogis.
55. If the Yogi who is devoted to the Lotus Feet of his Guru, with heart unperturbed and concentrated mind, reads this work which is the supreme source of the knowledge of Liberation, and which is faultless, pure, and most secret, then of a very surety his mind dances at the Feet of his Ista-devata.
By Purnananda Swami
[THE END OF THE SAT-CAKRA-NARUPANA]
Articles based on Shri Mataji quotes:
"A day will dawn when whole world would bow to this country India"
"A great war is taking place between satanic forces and Divine Forces"
"About Sahasrara nowhere in the scriptures something was described"
"Achieve your Self, become your Self">
"After all we are all human beings created by one God"
"All the people laugh at us, nobody believes us."
"All these rituals have entered into Sahaja Yoga."
"Among Muslims there are Sufis... who are realized souls"
"And now the time has come for it to be blasted.
"Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations."
"Anyone can commit any sins in the name of religion."
"But if you put one little fish and two eggs for ten people"
"But the Muslims do not want to talk about Resurrection at all"
"But this Judgment is so beautiful ... you enjoy the bliss of your Spirit"
"But you know that you have eternal life. You can never die."
"Death does not exist for you — It is finished... your spirit is free."
"Do not destroy your spirit by going to such people."
"Every religion has said you have to have Self-realization"
"For all people whom I gave Self Realization yesterday"
"He (Jesus) was the Holiest of the Holy. You accept that position."
"I don't care for your protocols and rituals. It is nonsense for me."
"I have to warn all the SYs ... Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment"
"I must say they are committing the greatest sin ..."
"I was with Him (Guru Nanak Ji), in fact with all of Them."- 1
"I was with Him (Guru Nanak Ji), in fact with all of Them."- 2
."... if you see around the world is in chaos"
"Indians have no goal as far as spiritual life is concerned"
"It is the greatest event of all spiritual happenings of the Universe."
"It means the Last Judgment has begun with full force"
"It will be slowly revealed by Me because ..."
"Like all the thieves of the world ... have taken over."
"Meditation is not to sit before the photograph">
"My actual sign name is Lalita ... the name of the Primordial Mother"
"Nobody has to change dresses or anything - it's nothing outside."
"Now watch. I will change the direction of the waves."
"No reality in those religions...no Divine Force working"
"Pure knowledge is not of chakras, vibrations, kundalini but of God"
"Self-Realization will progressively lead to the creation of a new race"
"Some are money-oriented ... some are violent"
"Tell Jagbir now to leave it to Her."
"That's not the way it (Al-Qiyamah) is going to work out.'"
"The expression of the Adi Shakti within you is the Kundalini."
"Christianity has nothing to do with Christ."
"The time has come for you to get all that is promised"
"The ultimate act against Spirit is to worship that which has no Spirit"
"The whole Cosmos is waiting for their arrival."
"They are stagnated at the point of dharma, so they start telling ..."
"There is so much blind faith, there is so much of wrong ideas"
"They came to Sahaja but they said"We cannot worship Goddess."
"They made Christ look like a TB patient"
"You have to enter into the Kingdom of God"
"Your job is, in a way, greater than the saints and sages."
Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.